PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
Personal Care Services consists of duties aimed to help our distinguished Seniors who need assistance with their activities of daily living.
Personal Care Services include HOURLY or 24-HOURS LIVE-IN.
Flexibility is built into each Personal Care Program. Experienced caregivers are available as often as requested or your schedule require. From as little as 4 HOURS a day to 24 HOURS LIVE-IN.
Our Personal Care aides help our clients with self-care and everyday tasks that they need assistance doing.
- Help transfer clients from a bed to a wheelchair or vice versa
- Help clients with tasks related to hygiene
- Complete housekeeping tasks, such as changing bed linens, washing dishes, and cleaning living areas
- Organize a client’s schedule and plan appointments
- Help clients pay bills
- Shop for personal items and groceries
- Ambulation Assistance
- Bed Baths
- Continence Care
- Changing Briefs
- Emptying Catheter Bags
- Gait belt
- Positioning in bed
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Shaving with electric razor
- Transfers – Chair to bed
- Transfers – Chair to toilet
- Help putting on shoes
- Stand by bathing assistance
- Stand by showering assistance
- Handing the client bathing items
Our Personal Care Assistants provide all the services listed under Companion and Homemaker Services, in addition to the duties listed above.