24 HOUR LIVE-IN CARE
Looking for a more comprehensive and cost-effective homecare option? Then consider 24Hour Live-In Care. Some of our seniors need continuous care beyond a few hours per day. What we do is provide you with a professional live-in caregiver, who live with our seniors; most of whom are Fall and Flight risks, suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia or simply need needing the security of a presence at home. The live-in caregiver assists our clients with all Activities of Daily Living, including:
- Folding Laundry
- Being a companion
- Hold conversations
- Watch favorite shows together
- Go for walks exercising
- Visit friends and family
- Accompany to medical appointment
- Going to church
- And any other activities our client participates on a day-to-day basis.
Connecticut Community Focus provide around the 24Hrs around the clock assistance within the home setting, eliminating the need to move away from the familiar settings of your own home into a nursing home.
More of the benefits of Live-in are:
- Cost effective compared to hourly care
- Affords senior the opportunity to have a personal assistance in their home caring for them all day
- Living at home instead of a facility
- Retain your independence that it mostly lost in a facility
- Eliminates fall risks to a minimum compared to a facility where you are one of many assigned to a caregiver
- In this era of COVID-19, you have only one caregiver in your home at all times. Eliminates the spread of disease because your home does not become a revolving door for caregivers.
- Ensures consistency of care.
- Essential for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia and other memory conditions because of the essence of familiarity of their environment.
- Eliminates having to experience typical staffing issues of call outs because your caregiver lives with you
- In the case of an emergency, the caregiver can get help to you right away
- In the case of seniors who are bedbound, you have help at all times.
- You have someone when you need them throughout the day.
- You get to know your caregiver and your caregiver gets to know you.